The Decision Management Community posted a fun challenge: Santa’s elves are supposed to order nine reindeer according to a set of rules. The rules are:
- Comet behind Rudolph, Prancer, and Cupid.
- Blitzen behind Cupid.
- Blitzen in front of Donder, Vixen, and Dancer.
- Cupid in front of Comet, Blitzen, and Vixen.
- Donder behind Vixen, Dasher, and Prancer.
- Rudolph behind Prancer.
- Rudolph in front of Donder, Dancer, and Dasher.
- Vixen in front of Dancer and Comet.
- Dancer behind Donder, Rudolph, and Blitzen.
- Prancer in front of Cupid, Donder, and Blitzen.
- Dasher behind Prancer.
- Dasher in front of Vixen, Dancer, and Blitzen.
- Donder behind Comet and Cupid.
- Cupid in front of Rudolph and Dancer.
- Vixen behind Rudolph, Prancer, and Dasher.
The challenge is to create a decision model, but Continue reading “Reindeer Ordering”